Apprentice Commis Chef
We are looking for an apprentice to join our busy team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a highly experienced team of chefs learning all aspects of working in a kitchen environment. You will work with fresh locally sourced ingredients to a high standard in line with our menu whilst studying towards your Commis Chef qualification.
You will be working towards your Commis Chef apprenticeship standard by working alongside a highly skilled team of chefs assisting in a range of duties.
- Food preparation including basic knife skills
- Input in menu choices, being creative and getting involved in the business aspects (costings etc)
- Working alongside trained chefs to gain cooking skills and knowledge
- Making sure the kitchen is clean, tidy and free of hazards
- Plating up meals in a presentable and creative manner in line with menu specifications
- Getting food out to customers in a timely manner
- Using fresh locally sourced ingredients
This is a great opportunity to work with an established company with excellent training and support with good progression routes for the right candidate.
To apply, please send your CV along with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to: